Best Rates on Cheap Surety Bonds and Cheap Fidelity Bonds for the Sacramento, Chico, Redding, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Long Beach, Fresno, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Anaheim, and San Diego, California regions. Providing our Clients with low cost, affordable, cheap bonds.
Call us at 916-984-9320 for a free bond quote. Get a free quote within a couple of minutes.
Application needs to be completed and signed by all vested owners and spouses in order to obtain approval for the referenced bond. A separate application must be completed for each bond request. In addition to the completed application, there is a list of items we will need to underwrite the request. Please forward as many items as possible to avoid delays in processing.
Complete Lost Note Deed Bond App 2016 and include as many of the following items:
- Copy of Deed of Trust (and Note if available)
- Complete copy of Preliminary Title Report
- Proof of Payment (i.e. copies of canceled checks, escrow documents)
- Chain of Title (Copies of Grant Deeds/Quitclaim Deeds if applicable to verify property vesting)
- Current Personal-Financial-Statement 2015 – *applies for bond amounts over $20K
- If property is vested in a trust – please provide a copy of the trust document – note that applicants must sign the application as trustees of the trust and individually
- Bond amount requirement – this is determined by the original trustee on the note in question and is normally 1 ½ or 2x the value of the note
Lost Trust Deed bond / Lost Note bond-Statutory Declaration – our sample form follows – completed and signed by all vested owners- we require a faxed copy of this document….the original document is filed concurrent with bond once approved and issued
If we have evidence that the note has been paid in full, the rate is 1 ½ percent based on the bond amount, subject to a $100.00 minimum premium. If the note is not paid or there isn’t proof of payment available, the premium rate is 4% based on the bond amount subject to same $100.00 min. premium. Upon approval, we will need the original application and check for the bond premium.
Should you have any questions, please call us at 916-984-9320. You may also email a copy of documents to: Info@barraganinsurance.com
Barragan Insurance Agency
1132 Suncast Lane Ste 8
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762