Get free homeowner insurance quotes with the best insurance rates on Low Cost, Affordable, Cheap, Homeowner Insurance. We can save you money on your homeowner insurance if you live in Sacramento, Folsom, Chico, Redding, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Long Beach, Fresno, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Anaheim, or the San Diego regions.
Searching for the right place where you can find the best insurance rates on low cost affordable and cheap homeowner insurance in the Sacramento area – Well, You’ve found it.
Protect one of your most valuable assets – your home. Having the right homeowner insurance helps you keep your money where it belongs… in your pocket. We provide free home insurance quotes from the best homeowner insurance companies in the industry. Looking for low cost affordable cheap quick and easy homeowner insurance in Sacramento? Let us do the searching for you from top rated homeowner insurance companies.
Natural disasters and man-made accidents aren’t just a possibility, they are an eventuality. Barragan Insurance Agency invites you to think of your greatest asset…your home. There are a number of ways to trim your homeowner insurance costs. The price you pay for your homeowner insurance can vary by hundreds of dollars.
Here are a few things to consider when buying homeowner insurance that can save you money.
- Combine your home and auto insurance as package coverage and discount your home insurance by as much as 25% for insuring both your car and your home together with the same company and receive additional discounts on your auto insurance for packaging the two policies together.
- Make sure you are receiving all of the homeowner insurance discounts you deserve. Home insurance discounts are often available for smoke detectors and fire alarms, burglar alarms, non-smoker, new home, preferred home builders, senior citizen, civil service, medical personnel, educators, gated community, indoor fire sprinklers, marriage, and updates to your home such as a new roof, electrical, plumbing, or heating / cooling system.
- Increase your homeownerinsurance deductible. The standard homeowner insurance deductible is generally $1000, but many people still carry a $250 or $500 deductible. Typically, you can save about 10% on homeowner insurance just by increasing a $500 deductible to $1000 or more.
- Package policy (auto / home together )
- Smoke detectors, fire alarms, Central monitored burglar/ fire alarms
- New home
- Senior citizen
- Civil Service Employee, such as Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Teachers, PERS members
- Medical Personnel, Doctors, Nurses, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practictioner
- Educator /Teacher /STRS members (current or retired)
- Gated community
- Indoor fire sprinklers
- Updates on electrical, plumbing, heating, roof
- Public Utility employees such as CalTrans employees, SMUD, PG&E, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T
- PERS members, City employee, County employee, State employee (see list of State Agencies for Eligibility), Federal employee
- Preferred home builder (check to see if your home builder is on the list)
Let us know which discount(s) apply.
Depending on where your home is located or if it is required by your mortgage lender, you should consider Flood Insurance and / or Earthquake Insurance to protect you financial Investment.
Should you have any questions, please phone us at 916-984-9320. You may also send us an mail to: Info@barraganinsurance.com
Barragan Insurance Agency
1132 Suncast Lane Ste 8
El Dorado Hills, 95762